Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Who abides under the shadow of the Almighty,
Psa 91:2 He is saying of יהוה, "My refuge and my stronghold, My Elohim, in whom I trust!"
Psa 91:3 For He delivers you from the snare of a trapper, From the destructive pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He covers you with His feathers, And under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour.
Psa 91:5 You are not afraid of the dread by night, Of the arrow that flies by day,
Psa 91:6 Of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Of destruction that ravages at midday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it does not come near you.
Psa 91:8 Only with your eyes you look on, And see the reward of the wrong ones.
Psa 91:9 Because you have made יהוה – My refuge, the Most High – your dwelling place,
Psa 91:10 No evil befalls you, And a plague does not come near your tent;
Psa 91:11 For He commands His messengers concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.
Psa 91:12 They bear you up in their hands, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 You tread upon lion and cobra, Young lion and serpent you trample under foot.
Psa 91:14 "Because he cleaves to Me in love, Therefore I deliver him; I set him on high, Because he has known My Name.
Psa 91:15 "When he calls on Me, I answer him; I am with him in distress; I deliver him and esteem him.
Psa 91:16 "With long life I satisfy him, And show him My deliverance."

3 comments:

Lisa said...

May Yahweh bless you and your family for your quiet faithfulness, your calm in adversity, and your willingness to show others His goodness -- to make your life an example for all to see. With all that it takes to be a wife and a mother of so many of Yahweh's little ones, you still find the time to show others His goodness and to bless your spiritual family with your words of wisdom.

Thank you, Danielle :-)

Love,
Lisa

laurie said...

NOT for posting!

Link away, It would be my pleaure. Sorry about blogger/links not working right now.

Ace said...

Hello! We read Psalm 91 everynight, The Princesses and I are memorizing it.

It soothes my soul...

Many Blessings :)Ace