Friday, January 9, 2009

So Sorry!

I can't believe that I have been absent from my blog for over a month! And here I was trying to do a post like every other day. Well what have we done in the last month? We are through and done with all the holiday shenanigans. I have had a very long month starting with my son being hospitalized again for asthma issues, to having 3 short paychecks in a row, a flat tire, and a broken furnace. Can I catch a break please! Never mind, my oldest son nearly broke his foot yesterday and he can't walk now. Count it all joy! Be real, this is life, and it is entirely too short to not have true joy. Tough things happened, but to allow them to steal your joy or to meddle with your peace that passeth understanding, you need to pick up your sword and start using it!

Let us pray fervently that we may be shown where His work needs to be done. Ask for His Spirit to guide us in sharing the Good News! Time is short and the workers are few.

No comments: