Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why do you fear?

Received By Lisa (meek) 6-19-2008

You cannot be pleasing to Yahweh entertaining and feeding all of these fears. Yahweh demands faith if you are to survive the coming days.

Why do you FEAR, O' Christian? Of what spirit are you? You FEAR simply because you have not died to self. The most effective soldier is one that has already faced his own death as a NECESSARY duty, a necessary and WILLING sacrifice - and then, having faced his own death, having envisioned it clearly in his mind's eye, stands bravely and stoically to do battle with the weapons he has been trained to use; his body a mere casing for the indeterminable spirit within.

Should you, as a soldier in My Army, be any different?

The young soldier cowering in the fox hole looks up at him in the midst of the battle and shame burns deep within him. Do you not feel this even now within yourself, O' inexperienced one? Which would you choose to be in the coming days?

Why, O' Yahudim, can you not see even in the physical the things which are spiritual? Search the scriptures; ASK ME to anoint you with the understanding of how to die to self; to possess the mind of Christ, for this is your spiritual mind to which death is of no significance -- because it will not see death! Is this not written? Or is it simply that you do not believe.

Your body, the casing for your spirit in this realm of existence, will die, and its mind, the carnal mind, which is at enmity towards Me, is that which causes you to FEAR. My spirit, which I will place within you, which I will anoint you with, does not fear them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fears him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. My spirit, which dwells within you (my temple), fears Me and Me alone!

The death of your body is of no consequence except to allow you to be clothed in immortality. Is this not written? Or is it simply that you do not believe.

Ask ME to replace this ungodly fear with trust in Me and My provision in the coming days.

Those that do not fear this day, that are above reproach of the enemy, are those whom I will use in the coming days. Do you not wish to be among them? Do you not wish to help your brothers and sisters once the battle is waging, to strengthen them and teach them - by example - how to STAND in the spirit, in My spirit? Do you not wish to hear "this is my son, in whom I am well pleased"?

Do not be included in the number of the fearful and the unbelieving on that day. Strive, therefore, to be my sons. Strive to overcome and inherit that which I have prepared for you before the creation of time.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelations 21:6-8

No comments: