Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Friday!

Yesterday was goodie day in the mail that I recieved, I have been waiting for my "Seed Savers" catalog for a few weeks now. I am planning for my garden next year, quite honestly it will be huge in comparison to this year.


Kinda of small isn't it? Well I have grand plans for next year! We are going to add about 6 more of these boxes, plus 2 boxes that will be 4ft by 16ft and we are going till up a bunch of the ground and plant there as well.

I also received my copy of Above Rubies magazine, what a blessing this has been to me in the last four years that I have recieved it. http://www.aboverubies.org/ The magazine is free, of course they welcome donations but if you want to check it out first just request a copy at the website. They cover many topics pertaining to homekeeping, motherhood, being a loving wife. Even my 10 yr old daughter enjoys reading it! When I get stuff like this in the mail I really like to seclude myself for a few moments and read. Although it does not always happen that way, I can dream right?


I am half way through putting together my "Home Management Binder" and it is coming along quite nicely. When it is completed I will take pictures to share in a post.

No comments: