Monday, November 3, 2008

I love my job!

I can wear whatever I want, I can be dressed to the nines or I can stay in my pajamas. This is a great job! I rise up early not because I am going to be "late", rather that I may see the sun rise and pray for my husband and the job that he has. Most importantly though I get to be with my children. Not all is perfect, actually far from it, I can't remember when the sink was empty for more than an hour, in 10 years I have never not had any laundry to do. The list of to do is neverending and extensive in variety, from simply maintaining the current status of dirty dishes to painting the entire main floor of our house! I must admit my brain hurts sometimes. I am beginning to see the fruit of my labor though. In the actions and attitudes of my children, I am getting through to them.

Thank you Yahweh for the tremendous blessings you have given me. You trusted me with the stewardship of these children, give me the strength and endurance to show them the glory of you in our lives. Amen.

No comments: