Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I don't want to get up today...



I am entirely too exhausted. I stayed up way too late, looking up scripture. I don't know about you but sometimes when your really on to something you have to keep going! I am nursing a baby that sleeps with me, and my 2 almost 3 year old son is still in our bed as well. Needless to say my sleep in not exactly uninterrupted, but I wouldn't exchange it for anything else. The almost 3 year old is different I think than all the others, in that he is more secure with himself and his surroundings, he speaks clearly for his age, and at times "has it all figured out". Amazing at his age. He nursed the longest and has been in bed with us since day one, I am thinking that is what made the difference.

The children and I have started a "Holiday Baking List" where we are all writing down everything we want to make, if it all gets done will be a miracle. So far we have: Snowman Cake, Sugar Cookies, Gingerbread, Macaroons, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Apple/Cranberry Cobbler, Apple pie, Applesauce Bread, Zucchini Bread and the infamous Turkey Cake...

I really don't know anyone that would actually attempt to make this thing, to me it seems VERY wierd. It looks so real, it should not tast sweet and sugary, more like juicy meat with lots of gravy! The kids want to try and make it, we will see.

No comments: